Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Is there anything you want to know about the Ka'bah?

"This web site does not belong to any country or government. It is not funded by any organization or donation. It is made solely from personal funds. Here is why I made this web site.

When I was a little boy all of my classmates were Buddhist. They use to ask me: “Why you are Muslim? You are in Thailand, you would rather be Buddhist.” And “Why do Muslims worship the Black Stone?”. I had no answer for them. My classmates probably confused the Ka’bah with the Black Stone. I known Ka’Bah. I’ve heard of the Black Stone. But I didn’t know if people worshipped them or not. My knowledge about Islam was very limited at that time.

It was almost thirty years ago. But even today, I still have very little knowledge on Islam and the Ka'bah. Fortunately, I found some excellent books and know some learned people whom I can consult. When I turned to the Internet and searched for Ka’bah. I’ve found may sites with comprehensive Ka’bah information. But I couldn’t find a web site which was dedicated to Ka’bah information exclusively.

Therefore, I decided to create this web site. The web site that compiles Ka’bah information from every where. The web site that helps the researcher to find in-depth information of the Holy Ka’bah, all in one place. The web site where readers can share their opinion and information about Ka’bah.

Click here